Shipping & Order Cancellation
- Couriers attempt to deliver between 8am & 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- No deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays.
- Please ensure that the address provided is the most appropriate for these hours.
- Workplace addresses are highly recommended in the event that the recipient regularly works office hours. When delivering to offices and the intended recipient is not available, the parcel shall be signed for by reception or the mail room.
- Freight costs for individual deliveries are based on gifts up to 5kg in weight.
- Discounts may apply for bulk orders, please enquire.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or missplelt delivery information often results in delays in delivery.
- Should re-delivery be required an additional charge will be incurred.
- Gifts that are going to remote areas can incur additional delivery charges. We will advise of extra charges, or alternate delivery arrangements should they be required, including central pick up points.
- If the recipient is not home and the delivery driver deems it unsafe to leave the gift, a calling card will be left. The recipient can arrange a suitable day for re delivery which will incur an extra charge of $13 to the purchaser.
- It is the resposibility of the customer to inform Get Boxed if an order does not arrive. Once you inform us, we will lodge enquires with the courier company to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible.
- If instructed, we will leave thegift with a neighbour or alternativley leave it in a safe place.
- We believe that we employ the excellent delivery companies who will endeavour to provide you with the best attention to care and speediness of service. But there may be times when despite their best efforts, gifts are delayed in the delivery process. For this reason our delivery tables and guides can be our best estimate only.
|NT AND WA
||3-8 WORKING DAYS
||1-2 WORKING DAYS
||1-3 WORKING DAYS
||1-5 WORKING DAYS
|SA AND TAS
||3-8 WORKING DAYS
All cancellation of gift orders must be made within 48 hours prior to delivery.We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the gift has left our premises.Whilst we endeavour to deliver by the date requested, this is not always possible due to unforseen circumstances. Late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and doesnot entitle cancellation of an order.